- Set up a Google Hangout or Skype with a teacher on the same grade level in another school and do a fun activity together. (quizzes, bingo, jeopardy games, share projects, etc.)
- Invite your students to leave behind advice for those who will follow in their footsteps through a digital brochure, letter, podcast or video.
- Have each student create a word cloud like Wordle. Students use words to describe their favorite moments during the school year. Put them in Dollar Tree frames for them to take home as end of the year gifts.
- Have students create a survey about favorite events of the school year and graph the results in a spreadsheet like Excel or Google Sheets.
- Take a picture of their favorite place in school and write about it using a word processor like Word or Google Docs.
- Write informative letters to the teachers who will teach them next year using a word processor.
- Have students create a Voki that will greet next year's students with positive messaging when they most need it.
- Have students create an iMovie of the school for new students. Walk around campus sharing what goes on in the PE room, the STEAM lab, and on the playground. It should be upbeat and positive, focusing on activities that make Midway unique and a great learning environment.
Please let me know how I can assist.